Happy Dashain cards 2075 with messages

Happy dashain cards for 2018 or 2075 .
 
)            Happy prosperous dashain my dear friend. Wish you for the goddess blessings.

2)            I wish you to have a prosperous dashain with great fun. Happy dashain 2018 my dear friend.

happy dashain wishes for best friends in English language

3)            Wish you to have lots of fun in this prosperous festival with the smile in your face. Happy dashain 2018 dear.

4)            I wish you to have the victorious smile in your face with the blessings of god and goddess. Happy dashain 2018.

5)            I wish you happy dashain 2018 on this prosperous occasion for the peaceful and healthy days ahead of you. Happy dashain 2018 my dear friend.

6)            I wish every festive season brings the glorious days in your life ahead. Happy bijayadashami my dear friend.







happy dashain wishes for best friends in English language

7)            I wish in this great auspicious festival brings happiness in your life. Every celebration for you be the union with your friends, family members and relatives. Happy vijayadashami.

8)            I wish you get the prosperity, happiness and joy. I wish you have happy and prosperous dashain along with your friends, family members and relatives.

9)            May goddess durga bless you and your family with the prosperity, healthy and peaceful life.  Have a wonderful dashain. Happy dashain 2018.

happy dashain wishes for best friends in English language

10)          May this vijayadashami bring light of happiness and prosperity in your life.May you have a wonderful life ahead with the blessings of goddess durga. Happy dashain 2018.

11)          Dashain reflects the victory of good over bad and I wish my dear friend to have victory over all the bad things that is within ownself. Happy dashain 2018 my dear friend.

12)          May goddess durga gives you much strength and makes you stronger to have victory over the evil. Happy dashain 2018.

Post a Comment

Please Give your comments and suggestions. Are highly appreciated

Previous Post Next Post